Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Wheels and Tyres
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Offered - Space Saver Foam Insert

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoogleUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Offered - Space Saver Foam Insert
    Posted: 11 Jun 2015 at 10:09pm
Hi,

This may not be in the right place but as it's to do with the space saver location its seems a logical place to put this.  As I have now got myself a space saver tyre for my QQ I no longer have any need for the foam insert that it has replaced.

I'm going to keep the pump and the sealant for extreme emergencies however I am willing to give away the foam insert to anyone that can collect.  Yours could be damage and looking to replace and this could be what you are after.

I see no point in me keeping it and trying to store, in the unlikely event that I sell the QQ on (in some far distant future) then I'd be selling it with the space saver and would still not need it.

I live in Chorley, Lancashire PR6 region.  If you are interested and willing to pick up, mention on here.  It will be first come first get unless you then don't turn up and it'll go to the next person that asks.

Thanks, Richard...
2013 360 1.5dCi Gun Metallic
Add-ons
Genuine: Mudflaps, Space Saver and Cross Bars.
3rd Party: DRL, Viper Side Bars, Fitted Blinds, Door Sill Plate, Interior Non-slip Door Mats, Auto Mirror Kit.
MoogleUK View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoogleUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2015 at 5:48pm
Forgot to add that as need to clear out space, if no one does want this then I will be tipping it by the end of next week - 28th June - as just need rid.
Add-ons
3rd Party: DRL, Viper Side Bars, Fitted Blinds, Door Sill Plate, Interior Non-slip Door Mats, Auto Mirror Kit.
duncho View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duncho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2015 at 10:27pm
Hi MoogleUK, I would be very HAPPY if I could get this from you. Would you be so kind to ship it to London? I will send you money on your PayPal account :)

Edited by duncho - 13 Jun 2015 at 12:47am
MoogleUK View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoogleUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2015 at 11:01pm

Hi duncho,

For clarification this is what I'm offering for free.  I can get a few quotes sorted on what the P&P will be then let you decide?  Though its foam, it is dense so does weigh a bit plus I'd need to get some packaging to make sure it survives a journey.

Let me look it up over the weekend and I'll post a further message on here.

Thanks, Richard...
Add-ons
duncho View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duncho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2015 at 12:48am
Yes, exactly! I'll write you PM.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic