Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Qashqai Interior.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Replace damaged dashboard trim

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jmdean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Replace damaged dashboard trim
    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 at 8:11pm
Need help managed to take a large chunk out of the passenger side das trim above the glove compartment managed to get a replacement trim I have removal tools but have not got a clue it just pops out or I have to take info system out aswell any help would be appreciated
Doug999 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 12:43pm
My Haynes Manual has several pages showing how to remove the dash as there are multiple clips/screws.  It also states that you should prepare to break some, even when using the correct tool.

Too many images to post, so it would be a good investment to buy a copy of the manual.
2012 Tekna 1.6L, Arctic White, Stone Leather
Jmdean View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jmdean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 1:31pm
Thanks never thought of a trusty Haynes manual I'll invest
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic