Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > General Specs and Technical Details
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What's The Difference Between J10 and JJ10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoogleUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's The Difference Between J10 and JJ10
    Posted: 07 Jun 2015 at 11:14pm
As the subject says -- What's the difference between the J10 and JJ10 QQ?

I've seen these markers in use when looking at accessories for the QQ I've just got, I've attempted to look in the forums to see if this has been covered before or not and not been successful in finding anything so apologies now if this has been covered already.

The reason for checking is to ensure comparability in anything that I look to buy for my QQ.  I have, as per my signature a 2013 2WD 1.5dCi 360 - this I am assuming is a facelift version (maybe someone can confirm that as well here?).

Thanks in advance for any infor people can share on this.

Thanks, Richard...
2013 360 1.5dCi Gun Metallic
Add-ons
Genuine: Mudflaps, Space Saver and Cross Bars.
3rd Party: DRL, Viper Side Bars, Fitted Blinds, Door Sill Plate, Interior Non-slip Door Mats, Auto Mirror Kit.
MoogleUK View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoogleUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2015 at 11:28pm
And is by magic after putting the question up I think I have found the answer but would like the confirmation...

J10 is for the 'normal' QQ where the JJ10 is for the QQ+2 variant.

Edited by MoogleUK - 07 Jun 2015 at 11:29pm
2013 360 1.5dCi Gun Metallic
Add-ons
Genuine: Mudflaps, Space Saver and Cross Bars.
3rd Party: DRL, Viper Side Bars, Fitted Blinds, Door Sill Plate, Interior Non-slip Door Mats, Auto Mirror Kit.
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2015 at 11:37pm
I have a +2 & have never heard of a JJ10 but thats what I would have guessed in  answer  to your question. I shall have to remmeber to check the plate on the car to see what it says
2nd QQ ..June 2013 Black +2 360.. After moustaches in Movember, all those beards in Decembeard, I'm not looking forward to Fanuary
brin23uk View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote brin23uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2015 at 12:30am
yes Richard yours is a facelift model
2013 360 storm white 1.5 d side bars and aftermarket rear skid plate F/R mud flaps/mirror cam / now auto DRL's   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic